Sales Branch Manager
Company: Pacific Mobile
Posted on: March 4, 2019
Pacific Mobile is looking for a talented Branch manager to direct and supervise all sales and administrative functions performed in our Ceres, CA branch. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction is top notch. As Branch Manager, you will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by participating in the sales process, implementing strategies that increase productivity and enabling sales targets achievement. Company Profile: Pacific Mobile Structures ("Pacific Mobile") sells and leases exceptional mobile office space from our rental fleet totaling 2.5 million square feet, while also constructing custom turnkey modular buildings for permanent use. Pacific Mobile is a multi-generational family owned business founded in 1983 with regional operations and a network of eight branches on the West Coast. Our performance in the industry is largely built on our employees' deep experience levels and our focus on creating a unique values-based culture. We put our values at the forefront of our operations and empower our employees to make decisions that honor our company'values. Pacific Mobile's size and financial strength, combined with ownership's long-term vision, create a strong culture of growth. Essential Job Duties:
- Oversee performance of branch sales, project manager, and branch administrative roles.
- Responsible for achieving goals for branch profit centers: Sales, Rentals and Services.
- Responsible for adhering to budget expectations for branch overhead.
- Responsible for meeting branch fleet goals and objectives.
- Generate new business opportunities with new and existing clients. Use your market knowledge to identify prospect clients in the area and to negotiate profitable contracts.
- Responsible for achieving a personal target for lease and sales
- Responsible for branch compliance with all company policies, procedures and strategies.
- Responsible for branch financial and performance reporting as requested.
- Develop a strong customer, vendor and internal team network.
- Assist in implementation of divisional strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate to improve customer satisfaction (NPS), improve employee retention (eNPS), appropriately share resources and ensure successful change management.
- Collaborate with management on safety, capital purchases and annual planning.
- Conduct monthly branch meetings, or more frequently as needed.
- Review resumes, interview and select talent in key branch roles.
- Provide training and support to branch and divisional positions as needed.
- Manage team performance through evaluations, improvement or growth plans, reward programs, counseling and discipline.
- Assist with coverage in vacant divisional roles.
- Demonstrate and manage by "Live our Values". Requirements Skills/Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a sales or business development role for a modular building / modular construction sales / lease business or similar construction business
- Experienced manager with excellent leadership skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail, strong organization and follow-up skills
- Excellent communications skills; both verbally and written.
- Strong Customer service skills Physical Requirements:
- Use office equipment and computers.
- May occasionally perform light lifting of supplies and materials. Benefits Base salary is approximately $45,000 to $55,000 DOE. Annual Salary used for job posting includes sales commission that typically ranges from $40,000 to over $100,000 annually depending on sales experience, abilities and efforts of the Branch Manager. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Charitable Donation Matching, Community Involvement and Other Great Benefits of being a Pacific Mobile Employee. Visit Glassdoor to hear what Pacific Mobile employees are saying about working with the company. Pacific Mobile is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.he
Keywords: Pacific Mobile, Ceres , Sales Branch Manager, Executive , Ceres, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!