Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Position Overview:Under the supervision of the section
supervisor, the Clinical Laboratory Scientist performs generalized
and specialized assignments or functions in clinical laboratory
technology. The position is primarily responsible for evaluation,
correlation, monitoring and reporting of the results of an
examination of biological specimens for the purpose of obtaining
scientific data which is used to determine the presence, progress
and source of disease of physiological condition. -Serving the
greater Stanislaus County with 423 plus acute care beds, Memorial
Medical Center provides a full continuum of care including 24-hour
emergency care, inpatient and outpatient surgery, obstetrics,
pediatrics, nuclear medicine, dialysis therapy, diagnostic imaging,
intensive care, physical therapy, and home health. Specialized care
includes Memorial Regional Cancer Center and Memorial Heart
Institute.Qualifications:MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: -
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, related field or
- Must posses a valid California Clinical Laboratory Scientist
(CLS) License -or eligibility (Required prior to the start
- Minimum one year experience as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist
in a clinical laboratory in an acute care facility.
- Must have a minimum of six months computer experience.
- Must demonstrate technical skills in all areas of the general
- Ability to manage own time and schedule own tasks.
- Must have initiative to work efficiently without constant
supervision and direction.
- Ability to read, write, hear and communicate in English to the
degree necessary to perform the job.
- Physical and Environmental factors: - See attached Physical,
Mental and Environmental Factors forms. -PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- ASCP certification desirable.Organization:Memorial Medical
Center, ModestoEmployee Status: RegularBenefits: YesPosition
Status: Non-ExemptUnion: NoJob Shift: VariableShift Hours:8 Hour
ShiftDays of the Week Scheduled:Varied DaysWeekend Requirements:
Every Other WeekendSchedule: Full TimeHrs Per 2wk Pay
Period:80Applications Accepted:All Applications
AcceptedSchedule/Shift: Full Time/ Variable
Keywords: Sutter Health, Ceres , Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Healthcare , Ceres, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!