Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Limited-Term)
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Position Overview:This is a limited-term position with an
anticipated duration of approximately six months -Under the
supervision of the section supervisor, the Clinical Laboratory
Scientist performs generalized and specialized assignments or
functions in clinical laboratory technology. The position is
primarily responsible for evaluation, correlation, monitoring and
reporting of the results of an examination of biological specimens
for the purpose of obtaining scientific data which is used to
determine the presence, progress and source of disease of
physiological condition. -Serving the greater Stanislaus County
with 423 plus acute care beds, Memorial Medical Center provides a
full continuum of care including 24-hour emergency care, inpatient
and outpatient surgery, obstetrics, pediatrics, nuclear medicine,
dialysis therapy, diagnostic imaging, intensive care, physical
therapy, and home health. Specialized care includes Memorial
Regional Cancer Center and Memorial Heart
Institute.Qualifications:MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: -
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, related field or
- Must posses a valid California Clinical Laboratory Scientist
(CLS) License -or eligibility (Required prior to the start
- Minimum one year experience as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist
in a clinical laboratory in an acute care facility.
- Must have a minimum of six months computer experience.
- Must demonstrate technical skills in all areas of the general
- Ability to manage own time and schedule own tasks.
- Must have initiative to work efficiently without constant
supervision and direction.
- Ability to read, write, hear and communicate in English to the
degree necessary to perform the job.
- Physical and Environmental factors: - See attached Physical,
Mental and Environmental Factors forms. -PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- ASCP certification desirable.Organization:Memorial Medical
Center, ModestoEmployee Status: Limited TermBenefits: YesPosition
Status: Non-ExemptUnion: NoJob Shift: VariableShift Hours:8 Hour
ShiftDays of the Week Scheduled:Varied DaysWeekend Requirements:
Every Other WeekendSchedule: Full TimeHrs Per 2wk Pay
Period:72Applications Accepted:All Applications
AcceptedSchedule/Shift: Full Time/ Variable
Keywords: Sutter Health, Ceres , Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Limited-Term), Healthcare , Ceres, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!