Pharmacy Clerk On Call
Posted on: May 17, 2023
Job Summary:Under the supervision and control of a licensed
pharmacist, provides in-person and telephone reception, receives
and directs new and refill prescriptions for further processing,
produces computerized or typed prescription labels, packages and
sells filled prescriptions and pharmaceutical merchandise, assists
pharmacy personnel with clerical functions.Essential
- Provides in-person and telephone reception.
- Receives and direct new and refill prescriptions for further
- Produces computerized or typed prescription labels.
- Packages and sells filled prescriptions and pharmaceutical
- Assists pharmacy personnel with clerical functions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Supervisory
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.Grade 04 Basic
- N/A Education
- High School Diploma/GED. License, Certification,
- N/A Additional Requirements:
- 30 WPM/or/6,000 KPH.
- Effective customer service and telephone reception skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, understand and transcribe pharmaceutical
information from the prescription form.
- Good clerical ability and mathematical skills (add, subtract,
- Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time and to
read fine print.
- Requires the ability to lift/transport 1-50 lbs., light to
moderate carrying, pulling, pushing, walking and frequent bending,
stooping and reaching.
- Ability to learn to accurately operate cash register, pharmacy
computer systems and other equipment.
- Must be willing to work in a Labor Management Partnership
- Also refer to Position Specifications outlined in the
appropriate collective bargaining agreement. Preferred
- N/APrimaryLocation : California,Modesto,Modesto Medical
CenterHoursPerWeek : 1Shift : DayWorkdays : Variable - OnCall, Mon,
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, SunWorkingHoursStart : 12:01
AMWorkingHoursEnd : 11:59 PMJob Schedule : Call-in/On-CallJob Type
: StandardEmployee Status : RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation
: A01-SEIU-United HealthworkersJob Level : Entry LevelJob Category
: PharmacyDepartment : Modesto MOB - 4601 Dale Rd - O/P Pharmacy
1st Floor-A/Main - 0208Travel : NoKaiser Permanente is an equal
opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive
workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental
status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status,
genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of
diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser, Ceres , Pharmacy Clerk On Call, Healthcare , Ceres, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...