Are you inspired by helping people? So are
we! If youre looking to make an impact by
caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full Time, Part Time, and
Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer
competitive market pay and opportunities for bonus depending on
great work performance (bonuses only apply for Full
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
Ceres PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing
facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing,
medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis,
under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute
phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who
require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an
inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients
reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our
vast network, while remaining committed to the professional
development of our staff, the functional improvement of our
patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our
What Were Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible
Registered Nurse for a large established company
within the MedicalSkilled Nursing Industry with many growth
opportunities. This is a direct hire: Full Time position for a
great company. If you have a passion for healthcare, this is the
right opportunity for you!
The registered nurse is responsible for patient care, assess and
evaluates patient status by writing care plans, health assessments,
completes, maintains and submits clinical notes regarding patients
condition. Provides professional nursing care utilizing all
elements of nursing process.
What Youll Do:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient
care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family,
and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of
care and company policy.
- Administers IV medications and treatments.
- Work cooperatively with other members of the facility
- Supervise patient care provided by Licensed Vocational Nurses
and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Responsible for supervising LVN's and CNA's.
- Schedule: AM, PM, and NOC shifts/rotations available.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What Youll Bring:
- Current RN license in the state of CA.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- Previous experience supervising LVN's and CNA's.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Ceres PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity
employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of
disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance
Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited
agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to