Seasonal Winery Worker
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Season Winery Worker – Bullhorn ID #54570
BBSI is looking for someone looking for a seasonal job
opportunity at a local winery. This position performs general
winery work, including; hooking grape trucks; sanitizing tanks,
hoses, and pipelines; assisting other personnel; general cleaning
and other winery related tasks. May work at heights up to 50 ft.
Bottling and warehouse positions available as well.
Pay Rate: $14.25 – 16.50 per hour (depending on
- Ability to work any shift, plus overtime as required by the
- Ability to work with limited direct supervision, which includes
the ability to use independent judgment regarding work tasks.
- Ability to comprehend and carry out oral and written
directives. The employee must be able to read and understand verbal
and written English.
- Ability to perform repetitious lifting of weights up to 50
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, and
- Ability to work at heights up to 50 feet.
- Ability to work outside and subject to current weather
- Ability to maintain cooperative relations with co-workers and
- Ability to remain alert and to operate all machinery and
equipment and perform job tasks in a safe and efficient manner to
prevent injury to the employee and himself/herself and others in
the employee’s work area.
- Will perform other essential job functions as required.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Successful candidates must have the ability to pick up and/or
move objects up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Good physical health. For example; capable of working on your
feet, sitting, climbing stairs and ladders, bending, kneeling and
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Good vision and manual dexterity.
- Ability to operate industrial equipment as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to pass on-site mechanical assessment
- Must be 21 years or older.
Job Type: Seasonal Work (Possible to be hired at end of
To keep its employees safe, our client requires that all workers
complete a temperature check and screening questions prior to each
shift, daily. This helps the spread of COVID-19 to the best of
their ability. They will also sanitize all public areas multiple
8 - 12- hour shift – 5 - 6 days per wee
Keywords: BBSI, Ceres , Seasonal Winery Worker, Other , Ceres, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!