Company: Vista Del Sol
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you inspired by helping people? So are we! If
you're looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the
opportunity for you!What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full Time, Part Time, and
Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer
competitive market pay and opportunities for bonus depending on
great work performance (bonuses only apply for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
insurance. Vista Del Sol PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing
facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing,
medical, and other health and social services on a24-hour basis,
under physician directed care and RN supervision.We focus on
providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of
illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require
primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient
or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a
degree of self-care in essential daily living.We service a
multitude of patients and their families across our vast network,
while remaining committed to the professional development of our
staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the
cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities. What
We're Looking For:We are seeking to hire a self-motivated,
efficient, responsible Dietary Aide to prepare food items of
sufficient quality and quantity to meet the needs of our residents
for the dining room. What You'll Do:
- Read menus, recipes, and review all necessary steps in meal
preparation with the Dietary Services Manager.
- Help prepare all necessary menu items, determine quantity of
food needed and follow recipes.
- Serve meals using portions listed on menu; use proper food
preparation and handling techniques.
- Provide effective and courteous service to all residents,
guests, and coworkers.
- Prepare substitute items to meet resident's individual
- Cover, date and label all leftovers and store properly.
- Help receive and check all deliveries against invoices issued
by the Dietary Services Manager.
- Follow established security routine; use proper infection
control techniques and protective equipment; use proper safety
- Clean all food preparation equipment including; grills,
broilers, ovens, steamer tables, mixers, microwave ovens, toasters
- Conduct work tasks safely and in compliance with the facility
- Assist in the dining room and dish rooms, and other food
service areas as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.What You'll Bring:
- Previous experience in a fast paced kitchen or healthcare
- Current California Food Handler's Card.Vista Del Sol PostAcute
Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status,
disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per
the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. To
all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Vista Del Sol, Ceres , Dietary Aide, Other , Ceres, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!