Truck Driver - CDL Class A - Home Daily - Earn Up To $80K Annually - $10K Sign On Bonus
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Truck Driver - CDL Class A - Home Daily - Earn Up To $80K Annually
- $10K Sign On Bonus - Penske Logistics(Job Number: 2109445)
Hiring Immediately: Full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers
Local Delivery Driver, Home Daily
$26 Per Hour $10K Sign On Bonus!
- Route/activity: Truck drivers are responsible for delivering
palletized groceries to stores. Typical route has 2 to 4 stops, 100
to 200 miles per route on average. Position is local, home
- Shift: 5 day work week, 2 consecutive weekdays off. Dispatch
may vary, but generally ranges between 10pm-5am on
- Equipment: Tandem-axle day cabs designed for driver comfort,
including SIRIUS XM radio
- Compensation: $26 per hour with overtime after 8 hours and
double time after 12 hours. $10K sign on bonus! Drivers average
$80K per year!
Want more than great pay and home time? This position includes a
comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off starting
your first day! We direct pay COBRA while waiting for our fantastic
health care benefits to start!
- Driving your assigned truck safely and responsibly
- Following all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or
agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Reporting problems with your truck, as well as accidents,
traffic violations, and damage before and after route
- Acting as the main point of contact with your customer
- Loading and unloading, or assisting with loading and unloading
What s the Job?
Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift
and fuel your career as a CDL Class A Local Truck Driver for
Penske. When you join Penske, you join a team of professional truck
drivers committed to delivering products safely and on time. And we
re proud to haul freight for some of the world s leading brands.
(Yes, we re more than just the yellow trucks.)
But it s more than that. It s about incredible customer service and
building relationships with your accounts. When you drive for
Penske, you re representing Penske, but you re also representing
your clients. In fact, you ll probably be driving their branded
trucks and wearing their uniform.
You ll be on the move with Penske and so will your career. We have
tons of training opportunities for you. And with locations across
the nation, you can also move to a new city.
Best of all, you ll be with a stable, nationwide company that is
known for having the best equipment, great management, clear
communication and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday,
and for most of our driving positions, you re home daily. Yes,
daily. Are you ready to take it to the next level? Come drive for
Why Penske is for You:
- Outstanding company safety record
- Premier Driver Recognition Program
- Home daily for most positions
- Competitive starting salary
- Career stability
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent benefits, including lots of time off
- Superior trucks and 24/7 roadside support
- Dedicated accounts
- Lots of training opportunities
- CDL Class A required
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate
DOT medical card required
- 1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3
years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience
in the last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or
- Excellent customer service skills
- Focused on safety
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or
designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to
work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is
required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility
for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
- The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle
and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the
rear cargo area.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Ceres , Truck Driver - CDL Class A - Home Daily - Earn Up To $80K Annually - $10K Sign On Bonus, Professions , Ceres, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!