Company: Sunbelt Rentals
Posted on: December 25, 2019
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the
equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general
construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a
job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast
fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all
with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our
greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment
offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us
from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer
competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for
all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking
for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are
interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review
IF A CURRENT SUNBELT RENTALS EMPLOYEE HAS REFERRED YOU FOR AN
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PLEASE NOTIFY THEM THAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR
THIS POSITION. IN ORDER FOR THE EMPLOYEE TO GET A REFERRAL BONUS
THEY NEED TO CONTACT THEIR REGIONAL RECRUITER.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Sales Engineers are responsible for ensuring that they provide
optimal equipment for a particular setting without creating
wasteful overruns for the customer, while also ensuring that the
recommendations meet the needs of the building/project.
Climate Control is a specialty division of Sunbelt Rentals that is
the leading provider of temporary, portable, supplemental, large
scale, and emergency cooling, heating, and dehumidification
equipment. Sunbelt Rentals can help you with your temperature
control needs for commercial, construction, and industrial
requirements. Our portable and larger packaged cooling and heating
systems, coupled with the expertise of our team, can provide
permanent or temporary solutions across a wide range of
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Calls on management representatives such as facilities managers,
engineers, project managers, and other professional and technical
personnel at construction, commercial, industrial and other
establishments to convince prospective client of desirability and
practicability of products and services offered
* Travels throughout entire assigned sales region to call on
existing and new customers to understand needs and solicit
* Prospects, identifies and qualifies future customers in person,
over the phone and arranges scheduled binder presentations to
establish new accounts
* Negotiates contracts with customers for the rental and sale of
Topp Portable Air product/services and closed the deal
* Develops and exploits new and existing markets to increase
revenue. Cultivates territory by cold calling on targeted customer
base and follows up on company generated leads
* Effective communication must be demonstrated as both written,
verbal skills and dealing and closing skills are important to the
success of this position
* Reviews blueprints, plans, and other customer documents to
develop and prepare cost estimates
* Tracks bid results and reviews monthly rentals and sales of
equipment to provide feedback as to the overall success and
effectiveness to Regional Manager
* Effectively maintains and updates contact through ACT!
* Identifies customer needs and prepares a proposal and
presentation of our services that will partner with the customer to
meet their needs
* Is available for after-hour and emergency calls on evenings and
weekends via company provided Nextel phone.
* Coordinates with Regional Manager when not available to maintain
effective customer coverage
* Supports service by participating in delivering and installing
equipment for our customers (as needed)
* Learns all technical aspects of equipment, function and
* Provides technical service and training to customers relating to
use, operation and maintenance of equipment
* Assists the billing department to help secure customer payment
* Occasional overnight travel or irregular work schedule at certain
times of the year (as needed)
* Strong project management, new business development and customer
retention skills a must.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Ability to effectively present information to top management.
*Prior technical knowledge within the specific line of business
within Sunbelt Rentals, strongly preferred
GEAR UP FOR AN EXCITING CAREER!
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Sunbelt Rentals, Ceres , Sales Engineer, Sales , Ceres, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!