Sales Coordinator - USBL - US
Posted on: November 26, 2022
US0004 Sysco Central California, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
Supports local Sales Associate by servicing orders, researching
problems and processing customer requests. This will include, but
not limited to, placing outbound sales calls to customers,
responding to customer issues and collaborating/communicating with
assigned outside sales associate group(s) during the course of
- Support Customer Engagement efforts by enabling the sales
organization to provide Sysco customers with expanded service
channel options (e.g. Sales Coordinator, Sysco Market, and Sysco
- Support the performance of the district to deliver planned
results by becoming an integral team member to enhance the customer
- Contact customers telephonically to identify product needs and
ensure orders are placed in a timely manner using the assigned
sales system (SAM and mobile order entry).
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide problem
- Seek opportunities to upsell products.
- Assist Market Associates with Order Guide Maintenance through
SAM Customer Order Guide downloads, maintenance and upload for
custom customer lists.
- Develop and maintain positive/productive working relationships
with all internal and external customers
- Conduct research and resolve issues associated with customer
deliveries, special orders, disputes, etc. and is authorized to
issue credit on damaged, returned or pricing issues.
- Fully Utilize Salesforce.com (Sysco 360) by capturing all
customer interaction, communicating to MAs, and researching
- Serve as the customer's primary contact to cover MA's
(marketing associate) during time off, i.e. vacations.
- Provide customers with invoicing and account receivable
- May periodically perform research of product discounts, product
services information, special offers and/or company
- Other duties as assigned by the District Sales Manager to aid
in the growth of existing and new customers.
- Support and assist customers and MA (marketing associatE) in
the uses of Sysco Market and Sysco Mobile and requires deep
knowledge of Sysco Market and Sysco Mobile
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. business
administration) or equivalent educational level preferred.
- High School education or GED required.
- 1+ years' experience utilizing sales tools and techniques.
- 2+ years' prior Telemarketing or Sales experience.
- Working knowledge of Sysco product categories sold to drive the
penetration of existing accounts.
- Ability to effectively communicate telephonically. Ability to
influence and seen as a team player. Strong interpersonal
- Basic to intermediate skills in performing math calculations
(addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication).
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions in a one-on-one Basic Knowledge of Sysco products
- Demonstrated excellence in time management and attention to
- Must be able to effectively communicate clearly and
professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Ability to telephonically communicate effectively.
- Pleasant, helpful and service-oriented
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Ceres , Sales Coordinator - USBL - US, Sales , Ceres, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!